What is OneStop MPS Portal?
A globally used, cloud based managed print solution to empower service providers with the goal of cutting costs and increasing productivity.
What does it do?
Proactive Print Device Management
Track Consumable Levels
By continually monitoring consumable levels, OneStop MPS Portal is able to pro-actively generate consumable orders, enabling the delivery of consumables to customers as and when needed.
Flexible Data Collection Agents
The OneStop Collection Agent is able to run on multiple platforms, including Linux, Mac OS X, Raspberry Pi and Windows.
Custom Data Exports
In addition to our standardised reporting, OneStop allows you to select your own data sets in order to create exports which meet your data needs.
OneStop MPS Portal features a number of ways to export the data it captures, enabling the automation of consumable ordering, billing and device status logging. All data captured by OneStop MPS Portal is available to export and be used by other systems, such as backend office systems. Using out API’s or customisable exports, there is no limit to what we can integrate with and we have worked alongside the major names within the industry to create ready to go, seamless integration methods.
Developed and Supported by a long term in house team, OneStop is a passion project on which an evolution of features and requirements make it the system it is today. We actively listen to our customers and welcome ideas.
OneStop MPS Portal is the culmination of over 30 years experience in the print industry and over 20 years of evolution with ongoing development alongside some of the worlds biggest print resellers and manufacturers.
Technical DIRECTOR, BITS
Full USB Support
- The agent will support running in a ‘peer to peer’ mode. This means that one agent will run in Network mode, similar to the current, and detect only network attached devices. However, it will also detect OneStop agents running in USBCustom mode. Agents running in USB mode are installed on an individual PCs, and will detect and report on supported USB devices. They do not require a config file, and do not send the data anywhere, as it is collected by the Network agent, and transferred to the portal in the normal manner.
- Customisable reporting engine
How it works.
Access OneStop from anywhere, on any device. As OneStop can be hosted on a windows server, we can take care of the house keeping or you can host in a data centre of your choosing.
HP Smart Device Services (SDS)
Seamlessly integrated with OneStop MPS Portal
Require a USB based application?
– Runs directly from the USB key. No installation required
– Reports can be customised to suit individual requirements
– Add your own logo and corporate identity
– Auto-detect Local Language
– Advanced Scan for Multiple office Environments
– Comparison summary reports for data analysis over time periods or locations
– Report storage to CSV file for compatibility with standard software packages
– Local Printer Agent Option available
– Local Printer Searching Scan facility
OneStop MPSKey is a tool that provides you with a snapshot of all your networked devices and their meter reading information from a single workstation on the network. This information can be saved and report comparisons performed to give a true reflection of print device usage over a particular interval of time. OneStop MPSKey runs from a supplied USB device, and will also scan networked PC’s for locally installed print devices and displays installed print driver details.